Monday, July 25, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.

It's true. We're married. Just a married couple being married. So far its pretty fantastic. I'm not complaining about a Hawaii, San Francisco, three trips to Bear Lake, and a house with a pool. I don't miss saying goodnight and driving home at unusual hours of the night/morning. And living with your bestie isn't bad, even when you are in charge of folding his underwear. We love being married to each other. I highly suggest it to those considering.

We move in two weeks. That's right, in two weeks we will be California people. Nick will be a graduate student, and I will be a graduate students wife. We don't exactly have a place to call home yet, but we are working on that small detail and I'm sure we'll find something that doesn't have holes in the ceiling. (We did look at an apartment with beautiful tarp covered "sky lights.") We will be accepting visitors so everyone start planning your trips to visit us!

As soon as I figure out how to work this blog, I will be sure to post pictures of our adventures so far.

1 comment:

  1. loved your wedding and your description of being married. It's so wonderful that it's been 3 years and I still love not having to say good-bye, sometimes we still do the doorstep thing on our porch but then a couple minutes go by and we're back together inside. Enjoy every minute and good luck

    ReplyDelete