Sunday, January 22, 2012

daughters.

I got called into the young women's today. i'm pretty excited, but also a little nervous. nervous because i feel a HUGE responsibility. the girls in the bay area have it rough and i really want to be a good example to them. this is why i was really grateful to my best friend for sending me this gem. if anything, i hope i can really help the young women in the berkeley ward to believe in this:
 to my sister this song would be "shmarmy." to my husband its cheesy efy music. it is that, but i believe in it. i guess i'm feeling smarmy and cheesy.

1 comment:

  1. Brookie,I really liked the song! And I love reading your blog.I had forgotten that you were in the Bay area! Where are you? We have friends that live in Concord right by Walnut Creek. If that is close to you, you should try to meet up!

    ReplyDelete