Did you know that August 27 is Tim Lincecum bobble head day? In light of this momentous occasion, Nick and I had no other choice than to celebrate in the proper manner; attending our first Giants game. The catch is that the first 2,000 fans at AT&T park were awarded a free Tim Lencecum bobble head. Unfortunately Nick and I were not among the lucky, but we were still glad to be there. It was my first MLB baseball game and now I can scratch something that I have always wanted to do off my bucket list.
It was a great game. I would even say intense, as far as baseball games are concerned. We found ourselves tied at the bottom of the 10th inning. One guy on 3rd, 2 outs, and 2 strikes. I was prepared to go into another inning, which was frightening considering that 1. I wanted the Giants to win and 2. After drinking a jumbo sized coke with my hot dog, I really had to p.... use the ladies room. (that one was for you mom.) Luckily, with one chance left Jeff Keppinger hit one mid-fielder and we won the game. It was awesome, and you better believe Nick and I gave each other a nice two handed high five.
Thanks for the fun date, Nick. You've made a Giants fan out of me.






I LOVED your casserole post. Keep your adventures comin! I'd love to have those pictures emailed by the way- my email is ktaylor1722@gmail.com
ReplyDelete